Saturday, March 31, 2012

CSI case file #12!

After taking part in the first and 2nd case files
I have not tried any of the others because of my busy schedule!

But how can i miss this!?
This challenge is just so perfect for me!
I love monochrome!
And it's shades of teal and blue!
And dandelion
And hot air balloon!
All my favs!



Here are my supplies
I used paper from October afternoon, Amy tangerine, 
studio calico (take note) and MME (follow your heart)
A jenni bowlin studio bingo card
I also pick some washi tapes, twine, and a stamp set from Hero Arts






Here is the finished layout
:D
*sorry for the out of focus pic, taking in a dark room with a table lamp*


See how messy my table is ><



Some close ups
I added distress stickles
to the clouds and the hot air balloon


I like the folded page look 



Some twines at the journaling spot

Thanks for looking! 
Till next time :D

No comments: