Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Creative stash diving with Studio calico kit!

I recently got a chance to take part in this workshop by Shimelle laine
This workshop is now available here

And here is my honest process of how i apply it into my scrapbooking :)

Here is the supplies I have chosen 
and i'm going to make as many layouts as i can using these

and added a few kraft and white cardstocks


 Here are the pattern papers

And the flipped side

I added the Heidi swapp color magic alpha stickers
(i love it! it's perfect for me because i can customise whatever color i want them to be !)

I also added the tim holtz tickets 
and some SC wood veneers

I chosen 2 sets of stamps
one from MME
one from technique tuesday


Also i have chosen 3 rolls of washi tapes
5bottles of mister huey 
and 2 colours twines (grey and baby blue)


I will come back soon with the results :D

1 comment:

Madeylim said...

very interesting. i look forward to seeing the beautiful layout! :)