Sunday, October 21, 2012

Ashton's 21st Guest n scrapbook !

Hello :)
Firstly, I would like to wish Ashton happy 21st birthday

I have recently completed the biggest project 
I have worked for my customer so far

A girlfriend came forward to me and wanted to order a guestbook for her boyfriend
also after much discussion, she picked and gathered about 70 photos for me to work on
I edited some of them to give the vintage look that suit the products i'm working with 


It's a 21st birthday guestbook and scrapbook 
and it's for a male!
It's an 8x8 ring binded album
Includes about 15 full 8x8 inches page
and some divided page protectors pages
I love how it turns out :)
Hope you like it too :)





Here is how the pages inside look like :)



I use alot of watches, clocks, keys and camera accents


Some pins
and lots of brown and blue

Tim holtz metal gear

Army boy , army page

Repetition is one of my most favourite techniques
added some car accents too


Used alot of Ali Edwards sentiments stamp
I feel that it is suitable for the theme of this album
21st birthday , and with gratitude to friends
family and this album is filled with lots of memories of his life




Love this page the most!
oh well, probably due to the butterflies
and Eiffel Tower? 
I'm trying to bring out the kinship in these photos


lots of real life photos in this album






repetition again!
this time I added various sized photos






decorated the pages for guest to write on
using tim holtz stamps and acrylic paint
gave it some dimension and depth




love the effect of this page
the flowers are shiny :)









Love starbust :)
Give the page some omph ! LOL



That's all for now
thanks for stopping by :)

Till then :)

2 comments:

Genevive said...

that is one fat and very substantial scrapbook! i can feel the love you have for crafting in the pages u made in this album :)

cheers to more scrapbooks and projects! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you Genevive, very kind of you to say that! :) I definitely enjoyed the process :)