Tuesday, February 5, 2013

NUS Valentines Day Bazaar Sales !


Greetings all !

I'm really excited to participate in the coming NUS bazaar sales
on the 7th & 8th of February (coming thu and fri) !
It may not be the first time I'm participating in it ,
but each time presented a really good opportunity to meet 
new people and hobbyists alike (: 

I will be displaying many of my handmade products such as 
cards , notebooks and albums (: the well received products
such as interactive cards and custom albums will definitely be here too !

I will also be bringing back a limited quantity of Ochado Bubbletea,
one of my favorite in the local bubbletea scene !

So if you are in school , in the area , or just curious , 
do come and visit us at NUS FASS Forum foyer !
Details are in the poster below (:
(do click for larger preview!)

No comments: