Sunday, April 20, 2014

Taiwan Day 2


Hello i'm back to share my Taiwan Album Day 2 . My album is inspired by Ali Edwards and her December Daily album 2013. Love her style where she incorporate alot of see through elements with transparency and etc.

Check out my previous post on day 1 Here and here

Here are the Pages from Day 2 :)


Using Kelly Purkey stamps  I create the card on the top left hand corner, and used a star from Freckled Fawn to check the Breakfast box

I put the coins in a page protectors and secure them using some glue dots :) 
One of the most complicated mini 4x6 layout

die cut globe using a cut file from Twopeasinabucket 


love doilies!


clip up some name cards from the stalls
I can take them out and look through them if i'm interested


Hotel Brochure


Stitching and globe die cut with confetti


interesting thing I discover during my  Day 2 stay in 
I realise there is very very few dustbin available around!

Thanks for stopping by! Do leave a comment if you have any travel scrapbook to share :)

No comments: