Friday, April 18, 2014

Taiwan Handbook Day 1 - Part 2


Hello! I'm back to share some pages of my Taiwan travel album



I played with some of the chipboard burlap and cork stickers to create the triangle at the bottom left hand corner


Again using overlays as in insert to create the layers and depth


Love how it looks :) Clouds with travel album? Awesome




Adding some brochures using the attach me sticker from Basic Grey

Great for me to see when I flip through the album in future
These are the things that are interesting to keep

Love these photos so much i left them untouched

Added some name cards and also Heidi Swapp printed transparency tags


Oh I love this! Adding a transparent plastic and sewing some cute journaling stickers from Basic Grey over it. Then adding a title using Jillibean soup mini alpha stickers


This is how the back of the same transparent journaling card looks like.


I trimed down the Studio calico handbook page protector to create a kind of divider. I also use the Heidi Swapp transparency. 

The back
Interactive albums are so fun to make



This is the end of my Day 1 of the album. I will continue sharing day 2 and so on!
Cheers!




No comments: