Sunday, September 20, 2015

AE Type Inspired Layouts - Little Talks

Hello ! Here is my layout two  for the #hastagthisweek prompt on ConversationsIt's  again inspired by Ali Edwards Type class :) Can I say, this is one of my favourite layout of all my work. I love it to be simple and no picture. Here is the layout :) 

I cut out the inverted commas using my silhouette, after choosing the font for a long time I finally found one I liked and saved it. I also used Ali Edwards story kit products in this layout. The journaling is typed out and printed on my home printer on a white cardstock. I added some final touches by stamping 2 phrases on the edges of inverted commas. The wood veneers are from Freckled fawn.


Some close ups.

Thanks for stopping by

Do stop by Mandy's blog to read more about the prompt.

No comments: