Sunday, October 25, 2015

Week In The Life 2015 | Sunday + Flip through Video :)

*You can read all my post on WITL here  and more about the project on Ali Edwards blog*



Today, I'm sharing the final post on My week in the life album :) Honestly, this is my current most favourite album . I absolute enjoy the creating process and learn alot of stuff , especially stamping on photos and some photoshop techniques . Looking forward to more #weekinthelife in future !









Some close ups



Thanks for following me through this journey. I hope you will continue to document your life in any form and do share it with me in the comments section! 
For more information about Week In The Life™ check out Ali Edwards projects page Week In The Life™ 2015 will begin August 17th. Also check out Ali's archive of past Week In The Life™ blog posts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your week in the life album is beautiful!. I watched the video of each of your days as you posted them and love this flip through. It brings everything together and the album looks so cohesive.

I got some ideas I want to use in my PL album. <3

Thanks so much for sharing!

Jeanne