Monday, October 5, 2015

Week In The Life 2015 | Tuesday + NEW VIDEO!


*You can read all my post on WITL here  and more about the project on Ali Edwards blog*


Today I'm sharing my Tuesday process video :) There are some stamping involved too :) Enjoy!



Here are the spreads




This is by far my most favourite page. It is seldom that we get to take nice portrait photos against such beautiful coloured walls. I wrote about us , some facts and feelings and added my journaling using photoshop :)


Changing up the configurations of the pages. 


some close ups
Thanks for stopping by ! Be sure to subscribe to me on youtube to get the videos first hand!

For more information about Week In The Life™ check out Ali Edwards projects page Week In The Life™ 2015 will begin August 17th. Also check out Ali's archive of past Week In The Life™ blog posts

No comments: