Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Week In The Life 2015 | Wednesday and NEW video on stamping

*You can read all my post on WITL here  and more about the project on Ali Edwards blog*

Hello ! Back here to share yet another video on my WITL process :) Today's video is on stamping. Well, practising stamping actually. I wanted to try how does stamping on this new photo paper works, so I practised different inks on the same photo paper - Canon Semi Gloss, to see the effect. They turn out great. I learn alot from practising. I think it's a good thing to do when you're afraid . Just play, and learn, then tackle the "real " stuff. 

Here are some photos of my Wednesday pages. 








Some close ups.




For more information about Week In The Life™ check out Ali Edwards projects page Week In The Life™ 2015 will begin August 17th. Also check out Ali's archive of past Week In The Life™ blog posts


No comments: